- Solicitor, Hagens Berman EMEA LLP
- Advised on cross-border litigation in mass tort action involving consumer claims against an international product manufacturer
- Advised on costs and insurance premium recovery in a claim against a multinational oil trading company which, at the time, was UK’s largest ever group actions
- In one of the first ever cases successfully pursued through the Competition Appeals Tribunal in the UK, advised, secured insurance and funded
- In the Volkswagen group action in the UK, advised on management, and secured funding and insurance
- In an international arbitration proceeding, provided expert witness opinion in legal proceedings, regarding costs and litigation funding
- Volunteer for a food bank, a cancer charity and a suicide prevention organisation
- "The evolution of third party funding," New Law Journal.
Sergei is a keen tennis player, fitness enthusiast and armchair football and rugby supporter, always rooting for the underdog. He enjoys going to the theatre as well.